A Farm to call your own....
You and your guest will have the farm PRIVATELY for 2 hours to celebrate your special day!
Fall Spots Flew Out the Door & Spring 2014 is already booking!
PARENTS PLEASE GET YOUR DEPOSITS IN QUICKLY - YOUR SPOT IS NOT SECURE WITHOUT A DEPOSIT.
Year round, rain or shine, 2 hour party at the Farm (TheArtBarn has AC &Heat)
COST: $395 for 15 children or less.
(extra children $15 per child if you have ponies xtra kiddos are $20)
TIME SLOTS: Saturdays & Sundays 10-12 1-3 4-6
DEPOSITS: can be made by CHECK or CHARGE. confirm your date with Farmer Sue BEFORE making your deposit
TO CHARGE: click here: $200 deposit
FOR CHECK: To secure you space by check, let Farmer Sue know it is on the way & mail a check for $200 to:
The Art Barn, 208 Roper Road, Canton, GA 30115
Hand led pony rides: add $100 for 15 friends, YEEHAW - The Birthday Child rides TWICE!
YEEHAW - INVITATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE: $15.oo Adorable PDF with your party details & rsvp info
BALACE DUE: by check or cash on the day of your party. (Credit Cards used for balance are addl 5% svcg)
Your 2 Hour Party Includes: Meet, pet, hold, & brush a variety of clean, friendly farm animals, create a cool art project, take time for refreshments, & then hop a hayride. Tables are already set with linens & center pieces, all guests take home a coloring sheet along with a piece of art they make at the party. The birthday child gets to drive the tractor with Farmer Sue or Miss Debbie & take home a special piece of art.
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR DATE WITH FARMER SUE BEFORE MAKING YOUR DEPOSIT.
Your party space will not be secured until we have received your $200 deposit.
Deposit are non refundable. If you must move your party after having made your deposit, Farmer Sue will give you a credit IF the party slot can be re-booked.
Weather issues will be handled on an individual basis. We have adorable heated indoor barn area for rainy days!
What YOU need to bring:
CAKE or Cupcakes, Plates, Napkins, Forks, Beverages
Remind Your Guests:
Wear Farm Attire, DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA & Don't Park on Street
Farmer Sue's NO-NOs:
No Smoking, No Adult beverages, and NO PINATAS (thanks)
Giftbags: are preferred with NO metal/wire twist ties -- they look yummy to chickens when they are on the ground.
PINTEREST ADVICE: Moms there are loads of super cute ideas out there on Pinterest - have fun - but don't go crazy and STRESS OUT trying to incorporate loads of them into your party.
Hey yall Snickers our Goat is responsible for spreading the word on.... Maaa-nners.
You know - Barnyard Ettiquette!
1. Siblings... to bring or not to bring that is always the question.
If you are coming to a party - please confirm with your party mom before hand about bringing siblings. Our parties are geared towards 15-18 children. (and that's how many seats we have at the table). If your sibling is a baby or toddler in a stroller it is no problem. If yours is an older child who will want to participate in the party...please confirm. (we do charge $15 for additional guest beyond our party limit of 15)
2. We ask all parents to remind our tiny friends Not to Chase the Chickens - it seems like so much fun... unless you are a chicken! We promote kindness to all creatures great and small.
3. No Running - it is very easy to get excited in the barnyard and want to run around - we want to keep you safe and the animals too - so we always like to use our walking feet.
4. Quiet Voices -- ssssh...help us use our quiet voices so we wont scare the new babies.
5. Return Brushes to bucket - Remind our little friends when done brushing the animals to put bruhes back in the bucket.
6. Be a Good Sharer - there is time and room enough for everyone to do everything and we always like to give a friend a hug and say... you first!
XXO - We love the farm. We love you. And we want to have a totally Farm-tastic Day!
hawgsnkisses from farmer sue